Saturday 29 June 2013

Whitby

I hope you, my loyal readers, will forgive me if I repeat myself. I’m writing this “off line” in the hope that I can find an internet connection when I “go ashore”.  This lack of connection to “the cloud” means that I can’t remember (a sign of age) where I left you all. It’s a bit like going upstairs for something and forgetting what it is you wanted when you get there. One thing that I’m not going to do to help me remember is go through the same moves as I made to get here!
We’re at Whitby, rafted up to a pontoon on the seaward side of the swing bridge, waiting for the bridge to open to us boats. There are about 10 tied up waiting and I expect a disorderly queue to form once we get the signal to go, so the muse will be rudely interrupted.
I think I left you all in Grimsby. I have a photo of the ice plant that I wrote about and, if I can get it from my phone to the cloud (see above re connection), I’ll include it here.
Oops, we’ve been interrupted. I’ll post this without pictures as soon as I can find a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment